Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pocatello, Part III: On the Move

Finally.

The stars aligned. A portal opened in the economy. The hand of God has been revealed.

And we're moving to Idaho Falls.

That's right. Idaho Falls. I know it's not Pocatello, but it's across the border, we have a source of income there, and it will cut my drive time in more than half. On top of that, it means we get to have a place of our own again—with a two car garage nonetheless. A definite upgrade from the in-laws' basement.

So if you start seeing more posts from me, you'll know I've finally shed the scales of depression from my life and I'm blog-ready again.

That or I'm getting a bit more sleep because I won't be plagued by as much commuter-lag.

Either way, we're moving.

Finally.

Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Never underestimate the affect of a shorter commute. Mine went from 90-100 minutes to 60 with the move to Minnesota -- and it has made a huge difference (even though that's still a long commute by many peoples standards).

    ReplyDelete