Sunday, November 2, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

I realize that it's been a while since I last posted. But I'm still here, in case you (yes, I mean that in the singular) were wondering. Right now I'm writing from our new home, no not in Idaho--still in Ogden, just a bit further south...in the in-laws basement. It's not the ideal situation (in fact, far from it), but until we can get a source of income coming from an Idaho employer, we can't very well move into an Idaho house. Hence the temporary move into the basement, an outwardly simple thing that's taken us all week to finish (and I don't mean to sound ungrateful about it; Jess' parents have been more than accommodating to put us up while we look for something in Idaho and while our renters are paying the mortgage on our house...).

Hence the lack of new blog posts. That and I've been trying to reimagine what I'm doing here, to give a new shape to "Chasing the Long White Cloud." So, if you see some changes in the near future, don't get angry and don't say I didn't warn you... Because I just did...

So there...