Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Feel Almost Bohemian Now

I've been asked to read some poems at a grad student literary reading this Friday. If any of my expansive readership lives in or near Pocatello or if you'd like to make the journey to Pocatello (yeah right, Tyler; you're not that important), I'm sure they wouldn't turn you away if you showed up to hear me read (along with the two other readers, of course: one a fiction writer, the other a non-fiction writer).

Here's the info in case you feel like stopping by:

WHAT: Idaho State Graduate Student Literary Reading
WHEN: Friday, January 22, 2010 @ 5:00 PM
WHERE: Held at the Kinport Coffee Company (Located inside the Kinport Junction on 1st street)

I've got 15-20 minutes to read and I'm trying to put my set list together (as it were). I plan on reading at least a few poems from my Browns and Rusts series, accompanied, in one way or another, by images from JKR's website. Any suggestions on must-reads?

1 comment: