Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Me and My Episotomy...

...searches, that is.

Ever since I posted Kim Johnson's "Ode on My Episiotomy,", Google's been directing a lot of episiotomy ponderers my way. I've submitted my top five episiotomy searches to Brillig's inaugural Googlie Awards. Come vote for me, if you feel so inclined (I'm numbers 13-17)...or for someone else, if you absolutely must.

But mostly, just vote for me.

Here are the search parameters from my stat keeper, just in case you're wondering:

1. How long do epystomy stitches hurt? (Me: Um, let me get my wife while you spellcheck your search.)

2. Unhappy with episiotomy (Me: Who isn’t?)

3. What if episiotomy stitches unravel? (Me: Well, they couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty together again, so who knows.)

3. Episiotomy stinging after 3 weeks (Me: Sounds like a personal problem.)

4. Sewing after episiotomy (Me: Wouldn’t recommend it.)