Friday, March 13, 2009

Inside JKirkRichards.com

After I posted the first sequence of Browns and Rusts at AMV, Kirk asked if he could post one or two of the poems on his blog, which is part of the "Insider Pages" on his website. You do have to register with his site to access his behind the scenes stuff, but it's free and he's got some interesting things back there for anyone that's interested (if only to see which poem of mine he decided to post---that's right: my lips are sealed).

It was exciting for me to have him respond the way he did. I appreciate his support of my response to his work.

Anyway, thought I'd pass along the news. Just in case you wanted to know. And because I can.

1 comment:

  1. How great, Tyler! That's really exciting. I enjoyed reading your poems and tried to get my brother to read them as well. I don't know if he did or not, but he's a poetry-loving guy, so I thought I'd introduce him to your work. He's the "Jacob" that posts comments occasionally on my blog.

    I also saw Kirk's comments on AMV. He was very gracious and I'm happy for you. It's great to see LDS artists working in different media but supporting each other in this way.

    ReplyDelete